In general, using our website (http://coregnetsolutions.com) as a site visitor may be considered anonymous: we do not engage in any activity that will personally identify our site visitors.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to refine our site based on which features people use most often. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
If you are a customer or supplier of ours, we will also use your personal information for the purposes of providing the services or information you or your organization have requested, contacting you about other services or events that may be of interest to you and for other legitimate business purposes, as permitted by applicable laws.
Any personal information that we have collected or stored about you or that you have provided to us, may be transferred to a future purchaser of our company and/or its assets.
The data collected via our site is stored in a secure server with our ISP who will take periodic backups of such data but will not give or sell it to anyone else.
Using Coregnetsolutions.com does not require registration of any kind other than voluntary registration for white papers, investor kits, alumni correspondence and registration to conferences and net sessions organized by Coregnet. The personal data collected for these purposes will not be sold to anyone outside Coregnet and will be used by Coregnet for one-on-one contact with the registrants.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our website to help us provide better customer service. This anonymous information is sometimes known as "click stream data". We may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide you with a better customer service.
This website contains links to other websites. Coregnet is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of such websites, nor do we take any responsibility for the opinions of third parties expressed on or through our website.
This site gives users the following option for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service: To delete your record from our database, send us an email at Coregnet Support.
This site gives users the following option for changing and modifying information previously provided: Send email to Coregnet Support to request a change.
Coregnet will provide users with access to their data and, when appropriate, allow them to request that their personal information be corrected, updated, blocked or deleted where it is inaccurate, outdated or obsolete, in accordance with applicable laws. Web users may exercise their right of access by contacting Coregnet as stated below. Web users may also object to the processing of their personal information, based on legitimate grounds and in accordance with applicable local laws. In some circumstances, objecting to Coregnet's use of personal information may prevent Coregnet from providing its services to those users and from maintaining its relationship with them.
We may need to transfer your personal information to countries other than the ones in which your personal information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same level of protection of personal information as the country in which your data was initially collected. Where Coregnet must transfer personal information to such countries, it will take appropriate steps to apply the same level of protection to the data being transferred as is described in this Policy, in accordance with applicable local law.
The data privacy regulations of some countries require that individuals must be notified of certain data collection practices. Coregnet Worldwide Limited and its group companies located across the world ("Coregnet", "we", "us", "our") will be storing certain data that it collects on a cloud based platform, Pardot, which is a "software as a service" marketing automation solution offered by Salesforce.com, Inc. You are being asked to read and accept the terms of our data collection and processing practices in connection with Pardot as set out below ("Notice").
To proceed further, you must read this Notice in its entirety, and if you agree to the terms, check the "I CONSENT" box that follows.
You may contact Coregnet (being the "data controller"), or our representative with any questions relating to this Notice, and in order to exercise your rights (set out in section 7) as follows:
E?Mail to: email@example.com
What personal data is collected and processed?
The personal data (which means any information about a living individual whose identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained from such information (including when in combination with our sources of information)) we collect may include the following; although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Identity information ? name, address, gender, personal contact details (including email address and telephone number);
- Employment details ? job title, description of job role, company name, work contact details (including work email address and phone number), work history i.e. previous roles; and
- Background information ? professional membership details and interests and preferences in a professional/personal sense which may be deduced from information provided by you.
We are however firmly committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore we will treat your personal data confidentially and will only process and, where relevant, disclose it as set out below.
How will your personal data be used?
Your personal data will be used by us in connection with the following purposes:
|Service Provision and Internal Processing||Basis for Lawful Processing|
|To provide a service to you, and to provide information on such service||Coregnet's Legitimate Interests|
|To confirm, update and improve our customer records to maintain an accurate and rich database||Coregnet's Legitimate Interests|
|To respond to any queries or complaints that you raise||Coregnet's Legitimate Interests|
|Management of Relationship and Direct Marketing||Basis for Lawful Processing|
|To manage, analyse, understand and develop your relationship with us||Coregnet's Legitimate Interests|
|To keep you informed of any of our other/new services and identify and market services that may be of interest to you, where you have chosen to be made aware of this (see further section on Marketing below)||Coregnet's Legitimate Interests and your Consent|
|Analytics and Statistics||Basis for Lawful Processing|
|To review the service we provide or have provided to you and carry out analytics and report on customer engagement||Coregnet's Legitimate Interests|
|Legal Obligations||Basis for Lawful Processing|
|If we are obliged to disclose information by reason of any law, regulation or court order||Necessary for Compliance with a Legal Obligation|
|Other||Basis for Lawful Processing|
|For any other purpose to which you agree, or which is not incompatible with the above||Your Consent|
Where you provide express consent, we will carry out profiling using automated processing using Pardot to evaluate, analyze or predict preferences. This is to enable us to provide tailored marketing (see section 4b on Marketing below for further details).
From time to time, where we have obtained your prior consent, we may send you information that we perceive may be of interest to you (including in relation to services of our partners, our subsidiaries and our affiliates).
You may receive this information by SMS or email. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further communications from us in any form (except in connection with information or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every e?mail or SMS that is sent to you by us or by contacting us (see section 2 on contacting us).
Who will have access to your personal data?
The third parties we may need to share personal data are:
- Our subsidiaries or affiliates; for the purpose of managing our customer relationships, administering our business and to provide you with information which might be of interest to you;
- Entities who may or do acquire any rights in us; for the purpose of a business sale or re?organisation;
- Our advisors; for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Third party service providers; who need to know the information in order to provide us or you with service (including our third party service providers who process information on our behalf to help run some of our internal business operations including email distribution, data storage, provide information technology and marketing services (including in particular Salesforce.com, Inc.), customer services and for data analytics); and
- Law enforcement and regulatory bodies; in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
These parties may be located in the UK, other countries in the European Economic Area ("EEA") or elsewhere in the world. Different privacy laws may apply in these countries. We only make these arrangements or transfers where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect any personal data held in that country or that the third party will act at all times in compliance with applicable privacy laws. Where personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, unless the recipient country is deemed to provide an adequate level of protection, we will put in place safeguards to ensure such adequacy. The safeguards we rely on in respect of international transfers are data transfer agreements which incorporate the standard contractual clauses. You may have a right to request any data transfer agreement under which your personal data is transferred, but please note we may redact non-data protection parts of the agreement for reasons of commercial confidentiality.
How will we store your personal data?
We invest appropriate resources to protect your personal data, from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Wherever possible, we will ensure that our systems, and procure that our third party service providers systems are appropriately secure for processing your personal data, and that the risks of your personal data being unlawfully used, amended, deleted, lost or stolen are minimized. In particular, we have entered into a contract with Salesforce.com, Inc. to ensure an adequate level of protection for the personal data stored on Pardot.
The personal data that you provide will be retained by us in accordance with applicable laws. However, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de?identify personal data we hold if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out in section 4 above, including if you no longer have an active and on?going relationship with us.
What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions, to request copies of certain of your personal data within our control and details of how we use that information. If you think any of the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or no longer required for the original purpose, you may also request it is corrected or erased. From 25 May 2018, you also have the following additional rights:
- Data portability ? to the extent that we are relying upon consent as the legal basis for processing, and that personal data is processed by automatic means, you have the right to receive all such personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine?readable format, and also to require us to transmit it to another controller where this is technically feasible;
- Right to restriction of processing ? you have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data (until we take sufficient steps to correct or verify its accuracy);
- The processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- You have objected to processing justified on legitimate interest grounds pending verification as to whether we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing.
Where your personal data is subjected to restriction in this way we will only process it with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to withdraw consent ? you will also have a right, in certain circumstances, to require us to stop processing your personal data and/or to withdraw your agreement to processing based on 'consent' (including receiving direct marketing (see section 4b above)), but this does not apply where we have other legal justifications to continue processing your data or an overriding legitimate interest i.e. where processing is necessary for the provision of a service.
- Right to object to processing justified on legitimate interest grounds ? to the extent that we are relying upon a legitimate interest to process your personal data, then you have the right to object to such processing, unless we can either demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or where we need to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In relation to all of these rights, please contact us (see section 2 of this Notice above), with subject heading "Exercise of Data Subject Right(s)".
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate your complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (i.e. your local data protection authority) once you have tried to resolve the issue with us.